I won four tickets to snowbird from my work, so we decided to invite Mike and his girlfriend Mari to join us. We had a ton of fun!
This is on our way to Snowbird! We were so excited as you can see:)
First stop: The rock climbing wall. We all made it to the top! Here's Mike and Mari
Go Aaron! I couldn't keep up with his long legs!
Go Chelsea! You can't tell, but I'm like a mile and a half up in the air;) That's like as tall as the Burj Dubai so I was really high up there! haha
Aaron and Mike are so cool on their little sleds. What!
Me getting ready to kick Aaron's trash! Get ready to race!
All systems go!
Aaron is excited to go down the Alpine slide.
It may appear that this would be proof that Aaron won the race, but really I turned on the boosters and passed him up after they shot this picture!
We decided we all needed some self esteem boosters so we all got some attractive pictures around the table as we ate lunch. First , I had the pleasure of taking a bite of potato salad...
Then, Aaron tried to impress us by shoving his whole sandwich in his mouth.
By this time the squirrel named Gomer came to join in on the fun. So we got a picture to make him feel important.
Mike pulled his famous zoolander nacho move..
Mari was quick to eat her sandwich before Gomer stole it. We had a great lunch and we headed out to the Zipline.
Here is the chairlift to take us to the zipline. We were excited!
..Ready. Set.....
...AAAAh... We're flying!
We went up the mountain on the Peruvian express lift. At the top of the lift was "the cave"
On the other side of the mountain through the cave Aaron decided to have a little fun and so This will give you an idea of how crazy he is when you let him run loose. I don't know how he does it!He would have climbed the tree first if I didn't stop him! haha
That's what the scenery looks like without a crazy man in the shot:)
Amongst all the things going on at Snowbird when no one was looking, not even the photographer we had a romantic moment. The scenery was beautiful there.
Mari and Mike have practically the same picture too! Weird! ...They must have had a romantic moment too! They were probably just looking for where those bells were coming from? :)Sometimes without realizing it you may stand at a summit and enjoy the view, thinking nothing more of the present. That moment captured, now looking at the past in a different view , you actually see the future.

4 comments:
Looks like fun, Chels! We should do something soon! But, wait! Mike is dating Mari!! I LOVE her! We went to high school together! :)
looks like a blast!!!
LOVE the post! And Mike's girlfriend? When do we meet her??? And that pic of Aaron on the tree was insane!!!
looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment