Here I am juicing away!
Here is what it looks like before I juiced it:) I call it " the Dirty Green" If it look s good, here's basically what I did.three green apples
two red apples
Half head broccoli
8 Blackberries
5 Strawberries
1 mango
1 handful spinach
1/2 Pineapple
Here's what it looks like after the juicer! It looks ....like a Dirty Green:)
MMMMMM. Chelsea even liked this one. It tasted great! I love to juice stuff. I also made some carrot juice too which is one of my favs
When I was in an area of Texas called Beamont, a little Mexican lady named Margarita would always make us the best greasy quesadillas. I missed them a lot. I had to get some Masa and make some myself. So we went to the Mexican market and got a tortilla maker and some other ingredients to have fun with and we got started. Here is a picture just after we pressed the tortilla. Just throw on some queso fresco or mozerella and wala! 
And you fold it over like so. Like a turnover.
Then you fatten it up with some grease
MMMMM. This is the best way to make quesadillas. I don't like them any other way!
This weeks Mexican food comes from ......OUR PLACE! This is the final l product: One wonderful chicken taco.
Here is the Pico de Gallo that Chelsea made......yummy!
Here she is cooking the chicken
Here is the cabbage and radishes. Cabbage is one of the most important components to be among the best tacos.
Here I am turning the tortillas
Here's Chelsea making the tortillas with our tortilla press. .
Here she is making the dough
We had a lot of fun at the Mexican market. It's one of our favorite places! This is what happens to you when you eat a lot of LARD!
They had a special on pigs feet! YES
Candles of every saint. YES
and tons of little stores! What more could you ask for!?

7 comments:
I love that you guys cook together. You are such a cute couple. Keep it up!
Everyone looked so yummy..I am hungry now. Well, I guess not everything. The smoothie not so much! I am sure it tasted good though!
WOOPS! How funny, I just noticed I wrote everyone looked yummy....ha ha! I meant EVERYTHING
Goodness, you guys always cook the best and most fun food and have the best times! I love it! I'm excited to see you Monday!!! You better be there...
Ha ha everyone looked yummy? Nice Jess. Hee hee.
Yummy, I always get hungry looking at your blog. Thanks for taking so many pictures of your food. Maybe when you have kids you will have something else to take pictures of!!!
Joel
Ok this is going to sound weird but OMG now I know where to find lard! There are some pastry recipes that say you can only do it with lard. Soooo weird. Looks like you had fun :)
Post a Comment