and I know he will do well with his new responsibilities. So here's the latest numbers on the Board Aaron is the two columns on the left.
Here is Aaron and I playing tanks. It's a newfound retro game Aaron use to play with his cousin Dexter when he visited them in Idaho. You take turns shooting at each other using the direction and power control. Then you blast holes in the ground around them until you get them!
Aaron got a new bluetooth Wacom tablet! Now he can just lay back and relax while he edits all the pictures I take for our Gallery Image Photography business! ...Or of course, play tanks!
We decided that we are going to see what place has the best tacos and best Mexican food around here. We are going to try a new place every week if possible and include it in our posts. Our first stop was Raquel's Taqueria. I got a burrito and Aaron got a bunch of tacos and they were great. We like that place because the owner gave us free drinks. They used high quality steak, but could have sliced and diced it a little better:) The sauce they had was very hot, but everything had a good flavor. Overall we rate it three stars (five being the highest) For ten bucks we were filled. We will go back soon. We think they deserve another chance for us to find their five star dish!
mmm...tacos
mmm...burrito
We like this place
Our Second stop was at Lonestar Taqueria . Aaron and I have been here twice. The first time was better and they were a better price then. We found out they were featured on Food Network and so we thought we could try it again. This time we shared a carne desebrada burrito. It was good and had a lot of flavor . They aren't trying to be authentic at all. It's a pretty good tex-mex creation. We give it 3.5 stars. The price was about 15 dollars for us both and we were a little disapointed it came with some version of frijoles rancheros in this case , basically a bean soup of some sort..
We went to a family reunion for my moms side of the family last week. It's tradition to have it up Hobble Creek (which is officially said "CRICK" in the fam) So we went for a walk down thur by the crick. It was a lot of fun! We took my cousin with us who was up for an adventure. We saw several deer and a lot of flying things too.
Say Hello!
Aaron got this picture of a rock with moss on it up close, it looks kind of like a forest.. kind of:)
Where's Waldo? That's the name of the deer we saw:)
And here's Gerome the butterfly.

2 comments:
I have to admit that for me being technically challenged I couldn't really figure what the first part of the post was saying. I don't even know what bluetooth is, but it sounds cool!!! I am glad that you also talked about food because I can understand that! Just kidding! I am glad that Aaron is doing so well at work!
Yay! for Aaron! I am glad to hear that! Also it is good to see a new post. Now put him to work on marketing your photography... Anyway, hope he likes his wacom tablet.
Post a Comment