Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas!

Our tradition of spending Christmas Eve at the Reimschiissel's was a blast! Here is a picture of Chelsea and I holding the oranges we got from Santa Claus! :)
We had to get a picture in front of the tree too!Sledding was the most fun we've ever had on Christmas Eve! We were able to use a sled made from the hood of a truck. It had a bar welded onto the front for a handle, and we threw in some padding to keep it a bit more comfortable.
I got the last ride of the night and I was flyin'
Jessie sat on the back of the four wheeler to get more traction in spinning me around. The funnest was sliding sideways, going in circles. YEAH BABY! Snow covered fields of fun! It was a great Christmas! I'm already excited for next year:)

1 comment:

Cami said...

haha that is awesome:) doesn't get any more redneck then that i love it. and christmas oranges are the best! sounds like you guys had a great christmas. i still can't believe it has come and gone already.