
A few years ago I bought a Christmas book by Jason Tonioli, it's one of my favorites. I was excited to play a duet with him at Riverton music. He is such a great guy. I'll have to practice up to play with him again. His Duet was more difficult than I expected! I got another one of his books because Chelsea likes the Called To Serve song in it. So here is a picture of Jason Tonioli and me playing the duet:)

The most exciting news for us this year was our new piano. It is a Yamaha Clavinova CVP-405. It is an awesome piano! If I would have bought an acoustic it would have been a Young Chang, because they make great upright pianos. With our apartment, a grand piano was out of the question. In the end, what I wanted was something that I could record on as well.

I am so happy to have a piano! I've played it every day. We plan on teaching our kids on this piano. All the family has come over to sing with the Karaoke songs it has and play with the sounds. Chelsea's grandpa, Fred, offered to help us pay for this piano. Thanks Fred!! He is a great person. Chelsea's family has been so awesome. I have Chelsea and Two awesome families! It's been great spending time with our family. We are so blessed to be surrounded by great people!
No comments:
Post a Comment