Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally....a real post!

Here is some pictures that we took at the family easter party. It was still a little stormy outside so we did the easter egg hunt and races down in the basement. Nothing can ruin our fun though!










We decided to go get some pictures with our friend Isaiah, it was finally nice weather. ooooh, a bird:)










The Festival of Colors was last month. There were thousands of people there. It gets bigger
every year. We caught the tail end of things, but still had to park far away. A couple of good
friends had to walk about an hour just to get to their car! It was fun to spend a little time with
some friends and we always like to experience different cultures. Here's a few pictures we got
that night.




5 comments:

Rachael said...

Beautiful pics!! And email the video so I can post it!!!! I want to laugh really hard!

Haylee said...

Cute pictures! I love your hair chelsea!! It looks like you guys are having fun!

The Hiatt's said...

love the pics! miss you!

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

You have an awsome blog. I love the pictures you have taken of the bird.

I always knew the weather couldn't spoil yor fun.

Joel and Jessie said...

Yay for a lot of new pictures!!! They all turned out so well! WOW! Impressive photography!!! I hope you are having a great day!!!!