Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coming soon!

I know, I know! I have not posted anything, for almost a month!
I promise a HUGE one is coming really soon.
The computer that I know how to use, that has all the picture on it is not working. well, that's a lie, it works just not the internet at the moment. I could use Aaron's computer but all the pictures are already on the other computer edited all cute. :) so, I am patiently waiting for the day when the internet starts working again, and then there will be a huge post on here! haha
So no worries, it's coming soon!!! This is just to get you excited! ;)

3 comments:

Haylee said...

i can't wait! it better be good chelsea!!

Sarah said...

Yay! Good! Because.. I miss you! We haven't seen you in a while! Let's play!

Rachael said...

Good!

And thanks again for letting me stay--it was so much fun talking with you two! I have your watch waiting here for you.