Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random stuff

so, I haven't posted anything latley, and I have a lot of pictures, so i am just going to do one big post!
This weekend Aaron and i had the oppurtunity to go to the temple, to see Sarah and Jared getting married, it was so fun and they were both so happy!



on Sunday we went to Benjamin, and we decided to take some pictures!
I just love the fog ones, I think they look so cool! here they are....:)
































































































and here is one of Aaron, random I know, but I liked it! :)

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ha ha. Funny. I love the pics of my place:) They are awesome. And I can see why you like the one of my bro. That hansome little devil. LOL

Rachael said...

OK, love the Benjamin ones--I am totally stealing them!

Cami said...

i love the pictures chelsea. sarah's wedding was so much fun! i miss her, she should come back now...... ugh! and the benjamin ones are freaking sweet! :)

Haylee said...

It was good to hear from you! It has been awhile since you posted!! I loved all the pictures!

Sarah said...

Thanks for those great pictures! I love that one of me and my dad! I miss you!

The Hiatt's said...

those pictures are BEAUITFUL!!!

Muffin said...

love these pictures. they are amazing. keep up the good work!