
So what's better when your kinda under the weather then a warm bowl a yummy homemade chicken noodle soup! I can't think of anything! Oh and of course a pina colada smoothie, mmm! it was delicious. Thanks to Cami who is awesome and gave me chicken noodle soup mix , just to be nice, bc i was having a rough day! I made that today, i added chicken and i made some dumplings cause that sounded good. then I made a smoothie with milk, Ice cubes, some vanilla and a pina colada frozen drink mix, i blended it up in a blender and topped the glass with some sugar and WA-LA! there you have it, a perfect heart warming lunch for a cold winters day!

3 comments:
mmmm. i made homemade chicken noodle soup today as well... for 13 people! ahhh it was nuts. but yummy. i love your face. i had a lot of fun friday, you and aaron are awesome. that smoothie looks great.
yummm
dude that sounds so YUMMY! Especially right now when I am stuck at work.. and the a.c is stuck on 50 degrees... and it's snowing outside and my stomach is EMPTY and I cant leave till 9:00 tonight. Sigh. Chels.. will you bring me SOUP? :D perty please?
Post a Comment