Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ALMOST DONE!!!


wow! so yesterday I went into talk to a school counsler, bc ever since I have graduated High School i have been taking classes for interior Design but not once have I gone into set up a schedule, or to find out what classes I need to take to get my Interior Design certificate. So yesterday I went into to figure that out. She couldn't believe that I had been going to school so long and have not been in to figure things out, she told me all the classes i needed to take and I had taken all of them expect 4, 2 of which i am taking this semester. Also, I had not taken any classes that i didn't need to take to get my certificate! I was so excited to hear! i was actually seeing some progress, i had done everything perfectly and I didn't even know! So after this semester i have 1 more semester and then I am all done!!! i had no idea I was that close or that I had done such a good job! the picture above is all my projects from my design classes, except for one bc it was a computer class! whew I am so excited!!! :)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations, Chels!

The Nicholes said...

Congrats Chelsea! Its good to hear an update on you life!! You haven't posted in over a month:)

The Nicholes said...

LOL! Sorry I forget when Im logged onto my moms computer it says 'the nicholes' instead of Haylee! This is Haylee FYI!

Cami said...

oh this is SUPER! i'm so happy for you. then its onto culinary arts- you can make me lots of food and design my house! it'll be perfect! :)

i'm so proud of you! LOL!

The Hiatt's said...

awesome! congrats!!!! that is great!

To answer your question about the coupon party.. look at my blog I posted just under the one about the holy ghost. It tells you all there. It is awesome!

Natty + Tacia said...

Congratulations! How exciting!