Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's a girl!


So we got to find out what we're having and we are excited to be having a girl!   We thought everyone might enjoy seeing some of the ultrasound pictures.


For Chelsea's family we gave them all cherry Creamies with a pink center and announced we're having a girl.


Then we showed them the Ultrasound pictures.   They were so happy.  This will be Kevin and Carolyn's first grand-kid.   My family was all excited as well.  It's fun to hear how excited everyone is for us. 

8 comments:

Joel and Jessie said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Haylee said...

Congrats you too!!! Kids are amazing!

The Hiatt's said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! Maybe our son can date your daughter. I am just asking permission now for him so he can prepare for it in 16 years ;) lol! Seriously you guys, congrats. How awesome!

Jared and Ché said...

Hey congrats!! Babies are so much fun! You will love it!

Cami said...

i'm so excited :) she's going to be so cute. and great idea with the creamies!

Sarah said...

I am so excited for your little baby to be here! I am very happy for you two.. :)

Chelsee said...

Congratulations you two! That is so exciting. I had no idea you were even expecting!

Reimschiissels said...

We didn't even know, but congrats and hooray! You'll love being parents.