
Aaron and I had to go pick up my car because we had to get it fixed. I hate when cars don't work like they should. So I wasn't too happy about having to pay another thousand to get it fixed. Aaron and I had a laugh as we were driving: We decided that putting a sign on the side of an old Suburban to advertise a limousine service wasn't the best idea, so we got a picture for fun.

Another thing that Aaron and I hate is those gravel trucks that get on the freeway with more rocks flying on the road than they have as their load. We got hit by about ten rocks by this lame truck so we got a picture so that we could scare him. Can you read his license plate number? The last time we got stuck behind one of these trucks we lost a headlight and had several rock chips everywhere. Watch out for these guys!!

Anyways, the day so far was very lame. We had to drive back home from the mechanic. Aaron had me follow him to go home. I was surprised to get off of the Lehi exit. Aaron knew I was not happy and so we went to Thanksgiving point and watched a movie. That made me happy.

After the movie we got some icecream. Aaron really likes rasberry sorbet!

mmmm, and I got smooth chocolate!

We had fun sitting and talking.

Later, we went on a walk around the grounds. Thanksgiving Point is beautiful!

They had glassblowing classes every week. There were a lot of blown glass art pieces in the gardens. They are so fun. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment