Oh, and Chelsea, since you are coming with Aaron to the seminar, you are now the official seminar photographer so that I have pics to put in our next newsletter and send to National!! (smile)
Wow! That looked like a nice place that you stayed at down in Vegas. Where was that? Was it the Sahara? How are you guys? I haven't heard from you guys in 4 ever! We should have a movie night or game night at our house or something with cam and trav soon! I'll buy the ginger bread house! jk
2 comments:
Yay! It looks great! Good job!
Oh, and Chelsea, since you are coming with Aaron to the seminar, you are now the official seminar photographer so that I have pics to put in our next newsletter and send to National!! (smile)
Wow! That looked like a nice place that you stayed at down in Vegas. Where was that? Was it the Sahara? How are you guys? I haven't heard from you guys in 4 ever! We should have a movie night or game night at our house or something with cam and trav soon! I'll buy the ginger bread house! jk
TTYL
Jared
Post a Comment