Thursday, October 16, 2008

What's cooking?



okay so the other night Aaron and I went on a date to Olive Garden and Aaron ordered steak gorgnzola alrfedo! It was so good, so I decided to try and make it. Here is what I did,


first I marinated the steaks ( I thinkg they were skirt steaks im not sure)

I marinated them in

- balsamic vinegar

- soy sauce

- and some italian seasonings, parsley and salt and pepper.

I let it marinate while I went to school co about 4 hours.


I came home and I put the steaks in a sautee pan with some of the marinade, it wanst very long just until they were done.

Then I sauteed:

1 red bell pepper

when they were tender I added:

1 tomato

and some pine nuts

after a few minutes I took that mix out and I wilted some spinach in the pan with a little olive oil.

then I cooked some fettucini noodles and warmed up some alfredo sauce, I dished that all up and I put the bell pepper mix, the spincah and steak on top with some little cube of cheese! wahla! It was good. I don't know if it was as good as Olive Garden ...but I tried!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Man that looks good. I am gonna try that one!

Joel and Jessie said...

Hi Chelsea, That looks yummy...and I like the halloween pictures! jess

Sarah said...

You're such a good little homemaker..

Who knew?! ;)